- Add a Water Feature. The trickling sounds are soothing
- Layer in Plants. Plenty of greenery is key.
- Develop Privacy with an arbor, trellis, or curtain panels. Make it feel like an actual room.
- Use Containers in different sizes and heights to add interest and texture
- Add String Lighting for a cozy effect
- Build a Fire Pit
- Put up a Hammock or Tree Swing
- Have plenty of Comfortable Seating
Spruce up outdoor containers
Container plants, especially large tropicals, add interest to front porches, patios and flanking the front door.
Top off the mulch
Apply a fresh layer in all your garden beds. It enhances the color & contrast of the surrounding plants.
Tend to perennial/annual flower beds
Trim back any untidy looking perennials and add colorful annuals in garden beds.
Shape overgrown trees and shrubs
Remove dead branches and prune to desired shape.
Clean water features.
Get rid of any visible algae, remove leaves and clean filters so that the water is crystal clear.
Power-wash dirty surfaces.
Power wash paved/stone surfaces. This also applies to fences, brick & siding if needed.