This new Tiny House craze is insane! People are trading in their 3300+ square foot homes for places that average 150-400 square feet! Its not for everyone for sure, but I think Americans are reacting to the oversized mortgages that go with big homes. A way to simplify, work less and enjoy life more! Well…I don’t think I could manage it. Unless I was single maybe. But what is important here, is that we can all learn from Tiny House living…what we can still incorporate.
- Have multifunctional rooms and furniture that do double duty
- Find creative storage solutions-such as unused vertical space
- Re-use, repurpose and rethink what you already have-don’t just keep buying more stuff
- Enjoy the beauty of minimal living, less to items to clean, worry about and move. Take time to assess what is really essential.
- You have to lose the clutter!