The goal is to make your home appeal to the highest number of buyers, selling the property more quickly and for more money. Professionally staged homes sell on a conservative average for 6% more than those that are not. Owner occupied or vacant, we transform both the look and feel of a home, creating a welcoming environment that draws buyers in and makes a lasting impression.
You love your home just as it is… comfortable, familiar, and full of great memories. This is why most of us have a hard time looking at our own homes objectively. But when potential buyers enter a house, they lack the imagination to see past everyday clutter. People frequently decide whether they like a home within minutes of entering, so it must make a great first impression. A staging expert can more clearly evaluate strengths and weaknesses and make your home appear more spacious and inviting. Starting at $400.
If you have moved out and the house is vacant, you may have trouble selling for a variety of reasons:
- Empty spaces lack warmth- your house may seem cold and impersonal.
- Buyers tend to focus on flaws/wear & tear in vacant homes because every imperfection is exposed.
- People have a difficult time visualizing how they might use the spaces.
- Older, dated homes look especially tired and in need of renovation when they are vacant.
- Tract homes lack individuality and style, and this is especially obvious when they are empty.
Staging a vacant home brings it to life! Starting at $1500.
For the DIY seller who wants to prepare his/her own home for sale. A walk through, room by room, discussing what changes can be made for greatest impact. Clutter management, furniture layout, and curb appeal are some of the topics addressed. Includes an Open House Checklist. $200
Would you like your home to be a more beautiful and inviting space? Styling is repositioning your furnishings and adding decorative elements to achieve a cohesive look. Let us reinvent and breathe new life into your home, yet still have it reflect your personality and lifestyle. A balanced and harmonious space can improve how you feel every day, and you will have renewed enjoyment of your home. We can help with:
- Defining your style and everyday needs
- Finding a color palette & selecting paint colors
- Improving room layout & function
- Establishing a consistent tone from room to room for improved flow
- Art & accessories placement
- Lighting solutions
- Coordinating window coverings, rugs, & fabrics
In-home consult/implementation: $200 for 1.5 hours.
Remodel & New Build Materials Selection
The wealth of options for new build and remodeling products can be daunting. Your builder/contractor will have you select flooring, cabinets, counters, appliances, fixtures, hardware, paint, and more. We make the navigation and selection process easier and faster by guiding you through the best options/finishes for a coordinated, well-designed look. Budget wisely and prioritize your spending (biggest bang for your buck)!
$400 for a 3-hour Design Center visit.
Color can be used to link spaces visually, add architectural interest, create ambiance, and enhance furnishings. Let us find a color scheme for your homes’ unique features. Interior, exterior or both. $200
Time efficient sourcing of furnishings, rugs, accessories, art & lighting. Store visits or on-line. $100/hr