- Clear driveway, sidewalks and steps of ice and snow.
- Install driveway/front yard lighting.
- Upgrade the front entrance. Fresh paint or new front door, fresh wreath. Make sure entrance is well-lit.
- Add a fresh welcome mat.
- Upgrade your street numbers.
- Upgrade empty flower pots or boxes with hearty winter greens.
- Have a timer set for indoor and outdoor lights if you won’t be home before it starts to get dark.
- Hire a professional window cleaner for indoor and outdoor cleaning. Shiny clear windows sparkle even in the winter months.
by kathyregini | Comments Off on Winter Curb Appeal